Welcome to the magical and imaginative world of Notebook Doodles Unicorns!
- 32 inspiring Notebook Doodles designs waiting to be filled with color
- 20 fun color palettes to help you get started on your coloring adventure
- Beginner-friendly instructions from artist and author Jess Volinski, with basic coloring techniques and tips
- Use whatever art materials you love—watercolors, colored pencils, markers, crayons, gel pens, or brush pens
- High-quality extra-thick paper resists bleed-through and is rated to last for 200 years
- One-side-only designs so you don't have to decide which pages to color
- Perforated pages so when you're done, your art can easily be removed to hang up and display or give as a gift
Discover 32 whimsical designs of unicorns, Pegasus heads, rainbows, flowers, and more, plus creative fill-in prompts and inspirational hand lettered sentiments to color!
Notebook Doodles Unicorns isn't just another kid's coloring book! Its empowering art statements are designed specifically for the design-savvy tween who thinks kids' books are too juvenile and mom's adult coloring books are too, well... adult!
Inside this book, youthful readers will discover 32 encouraging, full-page, interactive art activities that are just waiting to be filled with color. They'll also find a coloring art lesson on basic techniques, inspiring color palettes, fully colored examples, and motivational quotes to go with every design. Featuring an emphasis on imagination, creativity, magic, and fantastical creatures, Notebook Doodles Unicorns offers a boost in self-esteem while you're having fun!
Watercolors, colored pencils, markers, crayons, gel pens, and brush pens—or any variety of art materials—will all look stunning on the high-quality, archival-grade, acid-free, extra-thick paper. Each page is perforated, so when it's finished, it can easily be removed to hang up or give as a gift.
Notebook Doodles is the first contemporary coloring book series just for tweens! Notebook Doodles books offer a fun, fresh, and exciting coloring book series designed to encourage positivity and self-esteem building in young girls ages 8–12.